Workshops are held where the demand is. Get a group of interested people together and host one in your area. We can provide you with posters and flyers to assist you in getting enough people together to hold the workshop.
This is what we need to run a workshop:-
- 12 – 20 people
- Room large enough for participants for theory presentation (powerpoint presentation)
- Access to tea and coffee making facilities and toilets
- Covered outside area (in case weather turns bad when we are trimming cadaver legs)
- Up to 8 horses for demonstrations
- Cadaver legs (We can arrange these if needed)
Email us if you would like further information.