Built with the same durabilty and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, the Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of our Cavallo Regular Boot:
- Size 8 fits a hoof measuring 166-173mm
- Size 10 fits a hoof measuring 182-189 mm
- BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal
*BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 12 mm.
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available individually
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
Cavallo Gel pads and Cavallo pastern wraps are not yet available in Size 10.
Size’s 7 & 9 to fill the gap are not yet in production. When they are they will be available at HorseFX.