We are not stocking this brand anymore, and have limited stock left at these exceptional prices.
Built with the same durabilty and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, the Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features of our Cavallo Regular Boot:
- Size 7 fits a hoof measuring 158-165mm
- Size 8 fits a hoof measuring 166-173mm
- Size 9 fits a hoof measuring 174-181mm
- Size 10 fits a hoof measuring 182-189 mm
BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal
*BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 12 mm, or if the width is 6mm narrower than the length.
- Pull tab for easy on – stays on
- Soft foam collar
- Heavy duty industrial-grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Replaceable Velcro closure system
- Reflective logos for safety
- Exclusively patented front-opening system
- Cavallo signature built-in side drainage slots allow water to enter and exit, and air to circulate
- Fits left or right hoof
- Available individually
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
Cavallo Gel pads and Cavallo pastern wraps are not yet available in Size 10.
Size’s 7 & 9 to fill the gap are not yet in production. When they are they will be available at HorseFX.