Thicker at the front and gradually tapering to the rear, the Raised Wither Saddle Pad lifts the saddle at the wither to re-establish balance and correct position. The pad’s design allows skeletal relief along the gullet and maintains the benefits of shock absorption, weight distribution and improved saddle fit comfort.
Length: 58 cm; Width:56 cm tapering to 38 cm
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)