PE = Performance Enhanced. Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads use the combination of 3 technically-advanced lightweight materials create a system that absorbs shock, redistributes weight off the spine and onto the muscle, enhancing important saddle gullet function and eases saddle fit discrepancies.
All saddles, even custom-made ones, have flaws. Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads contract at the inevitable pressure points and expand to fill any gaps. Also, undue pressure is often exerted onto your horse’s spine. That’s where the special gullet comes in. Each Total Comfort System Saddle Pad is designed to relieve weight and pressure on the spine with the gullet.
The Western Build-Up Pad provides additional padding over the wither area that will adjust the position of a saddle that tips. It is used to balance a saddle that would otherwise incline to the fore. When using this pad, take care not to tilt the saddle too far back on the loins.
Length: 76 cm; Width: 81 cm
Our Tri-Density Solution, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- 3 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!