Designed specially by Equine Fusion for the 24/7 Glue-on boot. The cartridge is very convenient and easy to use, perfect for the occasional use, however for regular gluing invest in a Vettec glue gun and cartridges.
Recommended amount of glue in one 24/7 Jogging Shoe:
- Size 7-9: Approximately 15ml
- Size 10-14: Approximately 25 ml
- Size 15-16: Approximately 30ml
It is important to follow the instructional flyer that comes with the shoes. Always wear gloves when you handle the glue and operate in a ventilated area.
- Ensure that the glue is kept at room temperature, and never below freezing point (this will damage the glue)
- The 2-component adhesive has a processing time of 20-30 seconds and a curing time of about 3 minutes at room temperature (20-25 degrees Celsius).
- Be aware that the processing- and curing time will be impacted by the temperature operated in (lower temperature = longer time, higher temperature = shorter time).
- The glue is developed for use on animal claws and hooves but may cause irritation on skin and should only be operated in ventilated areas and by use of gloves (see HSE info attached with the glue package for further details).
- Before mixing the glue, make sure the cartridge is equalized by squeezing out a small amount of glue to ensure that both sides are dispensing evenly.