The Australian Invented Scoot Boot!
The Scoot Boot is the latest innovation in hoof boot technology. They are simple and easy to fit. They will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain.
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Large fitting range
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g (8 ounces) a boot
- Low profile so no rubbing
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- No adjustment is required as they secure to the parts of the hoof that do not grow
- Soft durable protective foam on heel straps
- They will not turn on the hoof
- The will fit hooves securely throughout a whole trimming cycle
The Scoot Boot will fit a hoof that is longer than wider or wider than longer, and will give you a very secure fit. However it is important to note that Scoot Boots are designed for hooves that are ‘naturally’ or ‘barefoot’ trimmed -meaning they are trimmed based on the shape of a healthy wild horse’s hoof which is low in the heel, short in the toe with bevelled toes and wide frogs.
Scoot Boots are not suitable for hooves with high heels, long toes or flared walls; Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than they are longer, or more than 10mm narrower than they are longer; They will not suit hooves with major structural abnormalities such as club feet, scar tissue to heel bulbs, or flared walls.
Available in 4 colours – Aqua, Pink, Purple and Black.