The Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermo plastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight. Coloured straps, mud straps, gaiters, shims and pads as well as spare parts can also be purchased for the boots.
Boots can be returned for exchange or refund if unmarked.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
The Scoot Boot can fit a hoof that is longer than wider or wider than longer, and will give you a very secure fit. However it is important to note that Scoot Boots are designed for hooves that are ‘naturally’ or ‘barefoot’ trimmed -meaning they are trimmed based on the shape of a healthy wild horse’s hoof which is low in the heel, short in the toe with beveled toes and wide frogs.
Scoot Boots are not suitable for hooves with high heels, long toes or flared walls; Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than they are longer, or more than 10mm narrower than they are longer; They will not suit hooves with major structural abnormalities such as club feet, scar tissue to heel bulbs, or flared walls.