SIZES 1 – 4 NOW AVAILABLE IN SLIM.
Introducing the new packaged Scoot Boot! The boot is black with black toe straps, and each pair comes with a pack of coloured pastern straps so you can use any colour you fancy – or a different colour for each hoof! The pastern straps in the pack includes Black, Aqua, Purple and Neon Green. Each pair also comes with a pair of trail gaiters.
The Scoot Boot is simple and easy to fit. They will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain.
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Large fitting range
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g (8 ounces) a boot
- Low profile
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- No adjustment is required as they secure to the parts of the hoof that do not grow
- Soft durable protective foam on heel straps
- They will not turn on the hoof
- The will fit hooves securely throughout a whole trimming cycle
- A pack of Trail Gaiters included with every pair
- Comes in a handy carry bag.
The Scoot Boot will fit a hoof that is longer than wider or wider than longer, and will give you a very secure fit. However it is important to note that Scoot Boots are designed for hooves that are ‘naturally’ or ‘barefoot’ trimmed -meaning they are trimmed based on the shape of a healthy wild horse’s hoof which is low in the heel, short in the toe with bevelled toes and wide frogs.
Scoot Boots are not suitable for hooves with high heels, long toes or flared walls; Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than they are longer, or more than 10mm narrower than they are longer; They will not suit hooves with major structural abnormalities such as club feet, scar tissue to heel bulbs, or flared walls.