The All Terrain Ultra is soft and flexible, just like all the hoof boots in the Equine Fusion range. It has the thicker sole, like the standard All Terrain, which makes it more wear resistant and provides excellent grip on all surfaces.
The thicker sole gives great hoof protection and the pattern gives good grip and provides optimal roll-over for the hoof.
The upper part of the boot is strong and the sole is wear resistant designed for tough challenges. The straps provide extra security from the boot twisting. Below are some results from tests of the new boots:-
1. 1st test. The horse Heidi is a large strong horse who has a natural twisting movement on all four legs. This horse has twisted hoof boots that were previously tried on, and the owner has had problems trying to find a boot that would work on the horse. The new All Terrain Ultra fits well on this horse, and did not twist after several demanding tests.2. Endurance. A top trained endurance horse has previously had problems with boots twisting on all four legs, and in a demanding environment it has also in some cases lost hoof boots. After several weeks of testing with the new All Terrain Ultra, there were no problems with the All Terrain Ultras, they stayed on and did not twist. The horse is still using them in full training.
3. Trotting. Tests were carried out on a professional trotting racing horse. After many rounds on the track, the All Terrain Ultra’s was undamaged, and there were no problems with boot retention or twisting, or the horse.
• No twisting of hoof boot (for horses with natural twisting movement)
• Proper fit on upper part of hoof (for horses with odd shaped hooves)
• Run/twist out of hoof boot (the locking system keeps the shoe on)
• Rubbing (the soft upper will be good to sensitive areas)
• Breathable material (for rehabilitation purposes)
Comes in pairs – one left and one right boot. Only in black.