Equine Fusion enters the glue-on market
Enjoy all the benefits of the All Terrain sole in a glue-on boot. The same incredible shock absorbing flexible and hard wearing sole can now be glued-on, offering your horse all the benefits without the risk of rubbing.
The 24/7 consists of the All Terrain sole and leather upper which is glued on the outer hoof wall. The small hole underneath allows the hoof to breathe to avoid bacterial infection etc. The 24/7 is the easiest boot to glue on using the cable tie system and takes only minutes. Watch the video below.
Vettec glue and accessories can be used to glue the boots on, or use the Equine Fusion glue which comes in a kit.
The All Terrain sole is thick and it’s unique tread design provides excellent grip with an optimal break over, and great dampening and stability. Tests that took place at The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences showed that the All Terrain sole reduced the maximum loads on the hoof at the early landing/ touchdown phase. Summary Testing
The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and the hoof to have full contact with the sole to increase stimulation and encourage circulation within the hoof capsule, which in turn encourages density in the sole and frog.
Easy to use:
- Sold in single boots
- Easy and fast application process
- No special equipment needed
- Sizes from 7 to 16 including a slims
- Correct size and proper fit are very important
- Optimal break over
- Can be used if your horse is suffering from or is in rehabilitation period from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses, etc
- Stud kit All Terrain can be installed