Now available in PINK and BLUE!
Over-weight horses are at risk of becoming laminitic. Perhaps your horse has already had an episode of laminitis. One of the most humane methods of controlling their weight is by using a grazing muzzle to help slow their intake but ensuring they continually get food in their tummy. They can still be turned out with the rest of the herd which is very important for movement and emotion.
These grazing muzzles come in 4 sizes including Mini, Pony, Cob and Full. With a rubber base these muzzles are kind on horses teeth, and they will soon learn to eat hay, graze pasture and drink. They are adjustable and have ‘no-rub’ padding for comfort. However it is advisable to give your horse a rest from the muzzle by taking it of at night.
• Full – Inside circumference, 67cm. Top diameter, 24cm. Muzzle depth, 19cm.
• Cob – Inside circumference, 62cm. Top diameter, 22cm. Muzzle depth, 18cm.
• Pony – Inside circumference, 54cm. Top diameter, 18cm. Muzzle depth, 16cm.
• Yearling – Inside circumference, 47cm. Top diameter, 16cm. Muzzle depth, 14cm.
• Mini – Inside circumference, 43cm. Top diameter, 14cm. Muzzle depth, 13cm.